3v3 In the circle
• Play 3 v 3 inside the circle, with remaining players on the outside.
• Object of the game is to score by transferring the ball from one side of the circle to a teammate on the other. If you score you maintain possession and try to score the other way.
• Rotate players around
• Play with overload/ underloads. E.g. 3v2
• Rotate with players on the outside – play out, go out What to look for
• Dispersal – players being in different halves of the circle
• Body shape to play forwards
• Penetration – firsttime passes forward